Working with their Graphic Designer, the successful applicant will support with art working and applying their brand across a range of medias. You will be working closely with account teams to deliver design solutions for a number of projects.
- Produce consistently excellent visual work for marketing collateral and communications, seeking guidance from the Graphic Designer where required
- Working with the Graphic Designer to contribute to creative and design ideas within the team
- Designing content to feature across our social channels
- Designing pitch documents and other documents produced by the Atticus consultants as required
- Helping to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the business
Skills and Experience
- Capability in relevant software packages
- Creative confidence to be bold in your work
- Demonstrable experience in the design field, e.g. through studying for a relevant qualification
- The ability to meet a range of deadlines
- The ability to think creatively and deliver impressive concepts
- An awareness of how you could add value to the work of a communications agency
They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Interviews and start date to commence ASAP. We may appoint before the closing date, so please apply early.
If you think this is you, please submit your CV and a covering letter to Stuart Pilcher at [email protected] Please detail in your cover letter your interest and design experience and why you would like to work with Atticus. Any role-related questions can also be sent to this address.
London Living Wage
For more information, please visit https://atticuscomms.com