We're holding weekly live Q&A sessions with a whole variety of artists over on our Instagram channel.
We've chatted with a great array of artists so far.
- Discover what it's like to be a debut novelist with Serena Kaur.
- Catch up with Luke Wright in this interview.
- Find our chat with actress and podcaster Amy Worthington.
- Listen to our interview with directors and producers Darius Shu and Arron Blake.
- Get the low-down on sound artistry with field recordist Benjamin Gale.
- Chat with Artistic Directory of Entelechy Arts David Slater.
- Get the low-down on the Redt'Blue documentary with producer Jay Martin.
- Find out more about producing a digital arts festival with Jose Reyes Canseco.
- Explore podcasting with Creative Careers podcast host Ben Lintott.
- Get caught up on Greek theatre and mythology with Tamsin Shasha.
- Discover what it's like to choreograph for stage with Rhiannon Faith.
- Get a glimpse into digital theatre with Robbie Gordon.
- Contribute towards inclusivity in the arts with Michelle Sewell.
- Find out about lockdown poetry and projects with poet Jess Green.
- Kickstart your writing and leadership projects with writer Shaniqua Benjamin.
- Make art for your community with Abdul Shayek.
- Learn about giving a platform to queer voices with Gage Oxley.
- Share marginalised histories with Fiona Compton.
- Sing to raise awareness about the climate crisis with Ben See.
- Simeon Costello spoke about his short film 'Shuttlecock', which played at the BFI Film Festival
- Get top tips on forming poetry from Instagram poet J R Darbon.
- Emi Tanmura spoke about her upcoming collection inspired by hidden homelessness.
- Get in the Christmas spirit with actor and artistic director Derek Murphy.
- Talking to Warren Reilly about his new project, Fashioning Our Future.
- Getting to know the musical prodigy that is Ava Klass.
- Talking undiscovered music from Africa and across the diaspora with Ian Opolot from Ubunifu Space.
- The intertwining music and theatre with Pecho Mama.
- One of our own Elle Farrell-Kingsley talks to us about her many creative ventures.
- Get to know Scottish singer/songwriter Kerri Watt.
- Grace Harman talks about her amazing experiences and dream of becoming a professional musician.
- Join us in getting to know highly-acclaimed photographer Pixie Levinson.
- Enjoy a good old chat about all things TV with Sky TV Presenter Hayley Palmer.
- Talk music and staying motivated in lockdown with Ed Cosens.
- Award-winning filmmaker, Jay Martin shares his advice on how to get into the film industry.
Missed an Instaview?
Nearly all of our Instaviews are available to rewatch over on our Instagram TV.
We also release the audio from our Instaviews over at the Voice Magazine Podcast, and on our YouTube. These episodes go out every Wednesday, on all major podcasting platforms.
You can find all the details over at anchor.fm/voice-magazine