We're holding weekly live Q&A sessions with a whole variety of artists over on our Instagram channel.
We've chatted with a great array of artists so far.
- Discover what it's like to be a debut novelist with Serena Kaur.
- Catch up with Luke Wright in this interview.
- Find our chat with actress and podcaster Amy Worthington.
- Listen to our interview with directors and producers Darius Shu and Arron Blake.
- Get the low-down on sound artistry with field recordist Benjamin Gale.
- Chat with Artistic Directory of Entelechy Arts David Slater.
- Get the low-down on the Redt'Blue documentary with producer Jay Martin.
- Find out more about producing a digital arts festival with Jose Reyes Canseco.
- Explore podcasting with Creative Careers podcast host Ben Lintott.
- Get caught up on Greek theatre and mythology with Tamsin Shasha.
- Discover what it's like to choreograph for stage with Rhiannon Faith.
- Get a glimpse into digital theatre with Robbie Gordon.
- Contribute towards inclusivity in the arts with Michelle Sewell.
- Find out about lockdown poetry and projects with poet Jess Green.
- Kickstart your writing and leadership projects with writer Shaniqua Benjamin.
- Make art for your community with Abdul Shayek.
- Learn about giving a platform to queer voices with Gage Oxley.
- Share marginalised histories with Fiona Compton.
- Sing to raise awareness about the climate crisis with Ben See.
This week - 25/09/20 (2pm)
Eriberto Jimenez is the artistic director of the International Ballet Festival of Miami and will be joining us this Friday to share more about their recent fundraiser: Support the Arts. What’s it like directing productions to be received digitally rather than in-person? Find out live on Friday at the alternative time of 2pm.
Eriberto will be joining our Instaviews series on Friday 25 September. Don't forget to DM us your questions or you can ask them live in the stream. Follow our Instagram to make sure you don't miss out. See you Friday!
|Eriberto Jimenez, director at Miami Ballet||2pm, Friday 25 September||International Ballet Festival of Miami|
|Check back soon!|
|Check back soon!|
Missed an Instaview?
Nearly all of our Instaviews are available to rewatch over on our Instagram TV.
We also release the audio from our Instaviews over at the Voice Magazine Podcast, and on our YouTube. These episodes go out every Wednesday, on all major podcasting platforms.
You can find all the details over at anchor.fm/voice-magazine