Work with colleagues across Upstart Projects and Voice Magazine to research young people’s views, evaluate the impact of our programmes and support our growth.
You will get hands-on experience with marketing and organising training and events. You will also get experience with administrative tasks – working with finance and an editorial team.
You will get a wide view of how a small media organisation works.
These are the tasks you’re likely to do:
- Undertake consultation and surveys to explore how Voice can best support young people
- Help to facilitate consultations and discussions
- Support the marketing of our youth voice training programme, including social adverts, partner liaison and placing ads with publications
- Support the administration of training events, including attendees, travel, venues, logistics and materials
- Help to administer our projects ie updating project plans in spreadsheets and documents
- General administration including processing invoices, keeping meeting notes and scheduling meetings
- Attend partner, training and cultural activities as an ambassador or to provide feedback to the team