Work with colleagues across Upstart Projects and Voice Magazine to research young people’s views, evaluate the impact of our programmes and support our growth through marketing and sales opportunities.
You will get hands-on experience with marketing and organising training and events. You will also get experience with office co-ordination tasks – working with finance and an editorial team.
You will get a wide view of how a small media organisation works and the opportunity to attend and review events for our magazine.
These are the tasks you’re likely to do:
- Undertake consultation and surveys to explore how Voice can best support young people
- Help to facilitate consultations and discussions
- Support the marketing of our youth voice training programme, including social adverts, partner liaison and placing ads with publications
- Contribute to our social media plan
- Support the co-ordination of training events, including attendees, travel, venues, logistics and materials
- Help to administer our projects ie updating project plans in spreadsheets and documents
- General administration including processing invoices, keeping meeting notes and scheduling meetings
- Attend partner, training and cultural activities as an ambassador or to provide feedback to the team