Do you dream of being your own boss? Have you got a great idea for a business, but don’t know how to launch it? Or perhaps, you are already self-employed or freelancing and looking to maximise your potential?
Blueprint for All's Entrepreneurship and Innovation programme is a FREE online programme which includes 5 weeks of workshops led by professional experts who will guide you through building your business, plus the opportunity to win a £2,300 Innovation award!
You'll benefit from:
- Beginners training and workshops on how to become an entrepreneur, generate business ideas, understand finances, branding/ marketing, and pitching led by experts from a range of businesses, professions entrepreneurs.
- Four budding entrepreneurs will receive £2,300 to contribute to the future of their business. Participants will have to complete the programme in full and enter the Big Pitch competition to be selected for this award. More details on the Big Pitch competition will be shared during the first Introduction session.
- Group peer mentoring sessions supporting you to network with other budding entrepreneurs on the programme
- Resources and tools will be shared to further support your entrepreneurial skills and knowledge
Attend the first or the second workshop, you'll be entered into a £50 prize draw. If you attend the first AND second workshop, you'll be entered into a £100 prize draw.
Tuesday 11th April 1-2pm: Introduction and a workshop on how to be successful in business
Thursday 13th April 1-2pm: Building your enterprise strategy
Tuesday 18th April 1-2pm: Generating ideas and evaluating the market
Thursday 20th April 1-2pm: Standing out from the competition
Tuesday 25th April 1-2pm: Building a sustainable business
Thursday 27th April 1-2pm: Connecting with your customers - branding and marketing
Tuesday 2nd May 1-2pm: Financing a business on a budget
Thursday 4th May 1-2pm: Master financial forecasting
Tuesday 9th May 1-2pm: Creating a persuasive pitch
Thursday 11th May 1-2pm: Perfecting your pitch
Tuesday 16th May 10am - 1pm: The BIG pitch competition: pitches and drop-in presentation support.
The programme is open to individuals aged 18-25 year olds who are:
- Of a diverse ethnic heritage background
- Currently living in London, Manchester or Birmingham
Blueprint for All record their online events. This means they can share the knowledge by uploading these at My Blueprint for All.
Create a profile at https://my.blueprintforall.org/ to connect with career resources, job postings and to receive events direct to your account.