BYMT’s Administrative Assistant is an integral part of the office team, as the main port of call for external queries and a link between all departments for day-to-day operations (the Office and the Production, Marketing and Development teams). Duties will include:
• Assisting the Associate Producer on pre-production primarily related to our Easter and Summer seasons of shows and camps. This will include editing/sending out contracts, helping to build contact sheets, managing schedules and editing/organising scripts and scores along with other administrative tasks.
• Assisting with the general management of each of our BYMT projects when they are up and running.
• Helping prepare for BYMT public and online auditions.
• General administration and support to BYMT staff (e.g. dealing with email/phone enquiries, office post, scheduling meetings).
• Maintaining the CRM (Act!) database (e.g. inputting data from the website to database every week).
• Recording minutes at production/other office meetings.
• Helping to ensure that ALL data is up to date (e.g. project files & folders and Act! records.)
• Using and maintaining the franking machine (e.g. franking mail, ordering ink, updating credit).
• Using and maintaining the photocopier (e.g. large print jobs, ordering ink liaising with technicians if required).
• Maintaining office supplies (e.g. ordering stationery, etc.)
• Keeping the office organised and tidy.
• Attendance at BYMT activities: Rehearsals, shows, fundraisers.
• Assisting the Marketing team in the delivery of campaigns for BYMT’s activities.
• Helping to maintain BYMT’s digital channels, including writing copy and preparing content for website.
• Researching specific target markets (e.g. new schools for BYMT’s Discover Musical Theatre)
• Desktop research (e.g. potential funders/sponsors)
• Working with the team on a fundraising events.
Please inform BYMT if you have any other access needs or requirements.