Sheffield DocFest is looking for a Film Programme Assistant for its 2022 edition. Deliverables and duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist Film Programme Producer and Coordinator with any other duties in relation to the Film Programme, including liasing with filmmakers;
- Input film and filmmaker grid information as requested;
- Working with the Press and Communications teams to ensure all relevant information is captured;
- Responding to email and phone queries;
- Admin duties for the Films team.
Please visit the website for the full role description and list of deliverables.
To find out more, including how to apply, please click here to visit the DocFest website.
Contract: Fixed term
Tenure: 3rd May full time until 1 July 2022.
Fee: 44 days // £75 per day // £3300
Holidays: 5 days
Location: Sheffield and mixture of hybrid working online, remotely and in the office.