As a Junior Visual Designer at ODD END Studio, you will be responsible for the delivery of digital content; across all creative, design, photographic and video briefs, ensuring the outcomes stay true to the creative vision of the brand.
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and be 18 to 24 years old.
- Deliver digital creative assets, both static and motion, that promote their products, story and sustainable ethos
- Work closely with the creative directors to conceptualise and develop content
- Gather design references, create moodboards, storyboards to communicate ideas to the team
- Take ownership of projects, from concept through to completion
- Work across multiple project deadlines
- Plan and share Instagram content regularly
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite; specifically in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Be confident in copywriting for social media
- Great communication skills
- Passion for what we do at ODD END Studio
- Interest in helping with promotional artwork and presentation design
- Experience in using Adobe Premiere (or an equivalent video making software)
- Knowledge or interest in sustainability and fashion
- Knowledge or interest in photography
- 6-month paid role
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
- 20-25 hours per week
How to apply
You need to sign in to your Universal Credit account and send a journal message to your work coach, telling them you would like to apply for this job.
Copy and paste the following information:
Job title: Visual Designer
Employer: ODD END STUDIO LTD
Postcode: SE15 3QF
After this step, you'll email us your portfolio and a short cover letter to explain why you're a good fit for this role.
Please feel free to contact: [email protected]
Closing date is 10 March 2022.