Unit 2 is about running your own arts project
Part E: review the project
- Create a project report which includes a summary and interpretation of the feedback you've gathered from others.
- Reflect on your project, what you learnt and how it helped you develop as an arts leader. Explain what you might do differently in future.
USE THE REPORT TO REFLECT ON THESE QUESTIONS
- What happened on the project and what was produced?
- What did you enjoy most – and why?
- What was challenging – and why?
- How did the public sharing go and what was the feedback from others?
- What have you learnt from this feedback?
- What have you learnt about leadership; communication; planning; your art form?
- What would you do differently next time?
RECORD IN YOUR PORTFOLIO
Your project report, include feedback from others and your own reflections
That's it! Get your adviser to assess your portfolio and book the moderation and you're done.
Any resources and tools to help you with this part of your Arts Award...