I chose this activity as is something I know how to confidently teach someone, well enough so that they can follow and create something that is smooth and hopefully has fun doing it (like I do)
I will be sharing this art skill with my sister. I need to find a time where she is free.
My aim is that I hope she understands the enjoyment factor of it, but also that she can create something that she is proud of, as well as teaching her a new skill.
TO DO LIST:
- Ask sister to take part.
- Get her to open after effects
- Teach her how to create a new composition (dimensions and length)
- Teach her how to import media
- Teach her how to scale, rotate and slide
- Teach her how to keyframe so that it is smooth
- Teach her how to render something with the corrects settings.
- I need to find a space where we can both fit.
- I need to make sure my laptop is available to use.
- I need to make sure that we both have the time to carry out this activity.
I will be taking photos to document my evidence.
Hopefully she will create something that she likes and is proud of.