*Please note, if you would like to find articles that you posted before August 2015, you can find the archive site here, and your account will work with your old login details.*
You can post your own writing or opportunities straight to the Voice site. You are also more than welcome to add your own comments to any of our posts on Voice and we'd love you to get involved and share your own opinions & activities.
A few reminders before posting:
- Please be sure to have a good quality image for your article (around 800px wide)
- Please make sure that you have run a full spell and copy check before publishing onto the site - why not ask a friend or family member to check over if you aren't sure?
- Please make sure that your work isn't formatted, if you are copying and pasting directly from Word, make sure that you select 'paste and match style' in your browser dropdown.
- It makes your article look much stronger if you choose a good image crop. Once you've saved your article, go back into the edit page and click on the 'cropping' tab at the top. This allows you to select the best possible crop for your image.
- If something doesn't look right to you, or you aren't sure that your work has formatted correctly, please do get in touch, we'd be happy to help. email@example.com
How to post:
You can post any of the following article types.
- This is a shout out for any upcoming events, that you are running or that you think our community would like to attend. Please make sure that events are age appropriate for our audience, and be sure to include the full details: date, time, location, booking link
- This is a call out to enter any competitions, job roles or creative briefs. Please make sure that these are appropriate for our readers' ages and interests and be sure to include the full details: date, deadline, entry link
- Reviews are - quite simply - reviews of arts events and releases. These can cover many things, from new video games, to theatre shows, books and films. We appreciate these being posted as close to the time as possible so that they are still relevant and please be sure to include details about where people can get tickets if this is a live event.
- Blogs can be many things, from a personal account of a piece of work you have undertaken to an opinion about a big arts news story. You can check out our current blogs here.